I’m a 15 year radio veteran. I’ve seen the debate between high-end and low-end microphones both in-person and on internet message boards. Usually, the argument ends with snide comment like: “The Behringer is crap because it’s only $100 bucks!”… That’s not very scientific, so I wanted to study this on a technical level. Continue reading “Microphone Shootout: Behringer B-1 vs Neumann TLM 103”
In January 2010, I started as Chief Engineer at Bluewater Broadcasting. The new job required me to move to Montgomery, Alabama (about 2 hours from my son Chase). It’s been a very difficult 3 years, 5 months, and 19 days – not only for me, but Chase as well. Continue reading “Living Next Door To The Ex-Wife”
Since August 27, 2007 I’ve been chained to my very “How To” centric blog. For 5 years, 8 months, and 21 days 90% of my content has been about how to help others “do things” with code. The other 10% have been rants or raves about geeky-web-designer stuff.
That ends today. I have completely wiped the database and done a fresh install of WordPress.